Urea is provided with ready-mixed feed, concentrated mixture or silo, thoroughly mixed. Feeding doses with ready-mixed feed or concentrates (grain feed):
- Cattle: 2,5 – 3% of feed mass
- Sheep: 3 – 4% of feed mass
It is introduced with molasses as 1:8–9. When feeding with the silo, the additive is mixed with the silo immediatelybefore livestock feeding in the ratio of up to 1% of the silo mass, or the silo is treated with an aqueous solution prepared 1-3 hours before consumption in the ratio of 1 kg of urea per 2-3 litres of water.The daily dose is fed for 2-3 times. The highest daily dose of feed urea per 5 kg of live weight of cattle and sheep shall not exceed 1 g.
午夜国产精品视频在线,yy6080高清午夜场理论By phosphorus content and availability, monocalcium phosphate meets the world market’s requirements both in terms of satisfaction of the physiological need of poultry for phosphorus and in terms of environmental protection.
- Ensures uniform digestion. This leads to better intake and greater daily gain of broilers and piglets.
- Acts as a mould inhibitor and can be considered as a ready-mixed feed conserving agenImproves the nutritional value of meat, milk.
- Reduces the number of bacterial and fungal organisms and prevents their generation.
- Has a light non-aggressive effect. The minimum pH of its 1% solution is 3.5. It does not destroy proteins and vitamins.