Samoilov Scientific Research Institute for Fertilizers and Insectofungicides (NIUIF):
Founded in 1919, the NIUIF is Russia’s oldest and so far only research institute focusing on downstream technologies for phosphate rock, production of phosphoric and sulphuric acids and manufacturing of phosphate- and nitrogen-based mineral fertilizers. It is the country’s leading issuer of standards and certificates for mineral fertilizers, sulphuric and phosphoric acids, and other associated products, and No. 1 provider of metrological engineering solutions for production facilities. The NIUIF designed over 80 plants built in Russia, the CIS and other countries to produce mineral fertilizers, sulphuric and phosphoric acids, and industrial salts. In 1986, the Institute was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labour.
午夜国产精品视频在线,yy6080高清午夜场理论It holds around 70 patents for phosphate processing and fertilizer production technologies.
- research in the realm of phosphate rock processing; development of processes and equipment to produce mineral fertilizers, industrial salts, and inorganic acids;
- development of eco-friendly, resource-saving technologies and equipment for producing mineral fertilizers, acids, industrial salts, and mineral feeds for animals;
- development of recycling technologies for the large volumes of mineral fertilizer production wastes;
- development of energy-saving and energy reuse initiatives;
- design and commissioning of turnkey facilities;
- licences and know-how;
- design of pilot and commercial facilities;
- personnel development.
PhosAgro’s largest projects with contributions from NIUIF experts:
- setting up the production of feed phosphates at Balakovo Branch of Apatit;
- upgrading existing and building new sulphuric and phosphoric acid capacities at Apatit and its Balakovo Branch;
- creating a flexible process flowchart for producing NP and NPS fertilizers at Balakovo Branch of Apatit;
- ensuring transition to self-sufficiency in terms of electricity supplies at Apatit's phosphate complex and Balakovo Branch;
- providing technological guidance for scrubbing systems and aspiration units at the apatite concentrate, sulphuric and phosphoric acid, and mineral fertilizer production sites of Apatit and its Balakovo Branch.